Grab the RSS feed

Human. Language.

I was searching for something meaningful today, and I found two people. Two very different lives, so brave and honest.

Please have patience with this one, I promise you will be rewarded.



I loved how she wondered and interacted with her environment, it is so simple and so pure. Of course, we are ignorant. It got me wondering about my own language... what is it? I remember what it felt like the first time rain slapped-landed on my skin as tyres flicked and rustled against the wet road and the smell of a fresh-lit cigarette, its smoke so new. All I wanted was to inhale more, to figure it out, carve it into my memories, even though it was suffocating. To this day, these are the only reminance of a dear father to me. They are not words, not pictures but something entirely in a dimension of its own.

Recently, I have been paying alot of attention on how people learn, think and make sense of the world around them. I found thinking is never a stream of consciousness but leaps and exchanges between senses and fleeting images captured in our everyday. I also found that too often people seek salvation in established 'norms' and 'common sense' to avoid the strange looks of examination and criticism.We are ignoring the possibilities by accepting what is, as is. Without giving our own curiosities a chance, we extinguished it immediately. It seems so contridictory. In marketing and branding, all anyone ever wanted was 'individuality', 'uniqueness' and 'originality', when really they're terrified of its true experience. These words have been abused.

Click 'Play' please. I tried deciphering the hidden message, what I discovered was art beyond question of purpose. Enjoy.



...Human is not a condition but people are.

0 comments:

  •